The Mirus System, Inhalative sedation for the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). This product is designed to be used in the ICU in concert with a ventilator. It can also be utilized in surgical units, clinics, military field hospitals, and anywhere where sedation can be joined with a ventilator.
- All-in-One solution, specially designed for the requirements of intensive care units.
- Sedation depth is achieved within a few breaths.
- Intuitive navigation and user-friendly usability.
- Continuous monitoring of all relevant breathing- and sedation parameters.
- Vaporized gas applied without carrier gas.
- MAC-Pilot feature – target-controlled sedation by cruise controlled application of anesthetic gas concentration.
- Integrated measurement of etV A and etC02
- The Mirus System is available for lsoflurane, Sevoflurane, and Desflurane.
The most unique and important feature of the Mirus system is that pharmaceutical toxins are not being fed intravenously to the body and creating long-lasting, debilitating effects on internal organs.
This small, but powerful and easy to use the device is compatible with almost all ventilators and easy to
install (just plug in and turn on).
Please, contact our office for more information on the Mirus System.
- Smaller Size, Bigger Vision
- Vision with Ease
- 3.5″ touchscreen, responsive & easy to use
- Vision with Intelligence
- Real-time situational awareness, with a smart power management system.
- Vision for Everyone
- Suitable blades for infants, children, adults, obese patients, and difficult to intubate patients.
Please, contact our office for more information on the Video Laryngoscope.